If you know anything about me, you know I am a huge comic book fan. As an adolescent, all of my time was spent purchasing, reading or drawing comic books. As I attended Art & Design Highschool in New York, I was convinced I would eventually become the next Alex Ross. While this dream never became a reality for me, I was still excited to use Batman and Superman as inspiration for a wedding themed shoot.
Using a few of Cleveland's mightiest vendors, we were able to assemble something special for your viewing pleasure. Please excuse my corniness lol, and leave your comments below.
- Photographer: Jazzymae Photography
- Venue: The Ballroom at Park Lane
- Wedding planner/ Designer/ Flowers: Joi Adamson
- Bridal gown: The Perfect Bride
- Groom’s tux: Davide Cotugno Executive Tailors
- Hair: Ariana Stewart
- Makeup: Sandra McFarland
- Stationery: The Claudette Nicole Design Bar
Follow Jazzymae Photography | Cleveland Wedding Photography